Sunday, June 26, 2011

Today, I did something new.

I sewed a puppet's hand.

Because of VBS, of course!

The Vacation Bible School at my church runs every year in the last week of June. It is always a blast, even for teens like me. We get to help out with shepherding the little kids, doing songs and hand motions, and puppets, of course! Earlier this week, I did the puppet costumes. No, I didn't sew them. (you can all gasp in astonishment now)

Instead, I went to the Salvation Army Store and bought baby clothes. (no comments on how it must look for my 17 year old self to be buying baby clothes...)

The puppets looked really good, except for one of the girl puppets, who had a small rip on her finger. So, I had to stitch it up. In the car. On the way to puppet rehearsal. YAY

Anyway, I am looking forward to VBS, and I think you should come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!