Monday, February 13, 2012

The best beauty product ever

Is......

Vaseline! Or petroleum jelly. Whatever.

Source

Seriously though, I love Vaseline. It has so many uses, and a little goes a long way, so you get a huge bang for your buck. (major plus for a poor college student like me!) These are some of my favorite uses for it:

1. Lip balm. I use Vaseline as lip balm all the time. It gets rid of chapped lips super fast, and it's really shiny. (I only wish they had slightly more portable containers!)

2. Mascara. Ok, it's not really mascara, but I don't know what to call this one. I apply a little bit to my eyelashes and then comb them, and it makes them look really good. Very black and glossy. Another plus, you don't end up with gross, dry crumbly lashes.

3. Moisturizer. I put is on my hands and my nails to keep them looking good, and I also slather it on my feet at night and then put on socks and go to bed. I wake up with much softer heels!

4. Ring removal. My purity ring is on the tight side (which is good, because larger rings fall off easily), so sometimes I have difficulty getting it over my knuckle when I need to take a shower or something. Slather on a little Vaseline, and it slides right off!

5. Eyebrow gel. I have never used eyebrow gel, but when I have unruly hairs, a little Vaseline smooths them right out.

So what do you use Vaseline for? What's your I-can't-live-without-it beauty product? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. My I-can't-live-without-it beauty project is... My hairbrush. xP

    You write an epic blog! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!