Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I Love: 1/1/13

2013!! A whole new year! What will it bring? I admit, I am not one for resolutions. If I make any, they usually get forgotten within a week. However, there are some things I want to remind myself of for this next stage of life:
1. To let God lead and teach me, always. It is so easy for me to get ahead of myself and wind up distracted, confused, and stressed. I need to remember to always take a deep breath, trust, and pray.
2. To love people, no matter how they may treat me. My Jesus loved me so much he DIED for me, even when I forget Him or don't trust Him. How can I do anything less for the people around me?
3. To enjoy life, no matter what. This life is such a blessing. It is beautiful, vibrant, invigorating. Even when I am stressed, freaking out, or depressed, I need to look around and see the wonder that surrounds me constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!