Sunday, June 16, 2013

What I Love: 6/16/13

Today's a big day! In less than 12 hours, I will embark on my summer missions trip. Myself and 14 other people will be travelling to the US Virgin Islands, specifically the island of St. Croix. We will be there for two weeks, helping the staff of the YWAM base prepare for and execute an overnight church camp for the local kids. I am super excited for this opportunity, and I can't wait to see what God has in store!

Because I will be practicing a technology fast, I will not be able to post updates (that means a marathon post when I get back. Har.) So, I have set this little ole blog to post one prayer request each day that I am gone. I would really appreciate it if, when you stop by here, you'd take a few moments to lift the day's prayer to God. A mission like this can only succeed on the wings of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!