Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Love: 7/17/13

Looking through my photos of my trip to make a scrapbook! Here's a quick overview of what I was doing:         The first week, my team participated in a prayer tour of the island, and prepared for the overnight camp. The YWAM base had planned out the lessons, but it was up to us to pick themes, games, and activities to do with the kids. The second week was the camp, and it was a blast. I was a counselor, and my cabin (the “Twinkling Tiaras”) was really sweet. My co-counselor and I had the youngest girls. We had four young ladies, who were all fun, crazy, and excited to learn. It was really inspiring to see how much they grew and learned about God during the week. It was inspiring to me to see their faith.
     Here are some of my favorite pictures:

Making crowns for decoration.

The YWAM base


Getting my hairs did by some sweet local girls.

Trying coconut water

Prayer by the water

Helping one of my campers answer study questions

My amazing cabin, the "Twinkling Tiaras"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!