Thursday, July 25, 2013

What I Love: 7/25/13

My bedroom is done! I'm so happy with how it turned out. A coat of paint, new curtains, pillows, and blankets, and it looks great! A big thank you to my mom for helping me paint, and for letting me do such a bold color.

Okay, now for the tour (click on the pictures to enlarge):

The view as you enter the room.
Turning to the right.

The back wall.

Turning all the way to the right.

Close up of the head of the bed. Note the Beard calendar.

Pictures on the wall.

Each of these photos/decorations was either taken by me, given to me, or found around the house.

The throw pillows I made. The yellow one is the same fabric as the curtains.

Rather dark picture of the curtains.

One last pretty shot :)

Bedspread: found
Curtains and throw pillows: Made by me with fabric from Sew-Green

Hope you liked it as much as I do! If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask them in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!