Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Favorite Store. Oh Dear...

Yesterday my family and I went out shopping, and I discovered a sweet store. If my style could be summed up and put into a boutique franchise, it would be Vanity. The have almost every facet of my fashion sense. From lace, to neons, to blazers, to fluffy chiffon. It was so hard to walk out without buying anything! Sadly, most items in the store were between $20-$40. A little expensive for me. :( I am experiencing a llittle bit of buyers remorse for not getting this skirt:
Lace Belted Maxi Skirt
The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's more of an off white color (at least it was in the store) and it's made of lace. It was ADORABLE. Sadly, it was also $30. So I left without it. Maybe sometime in the future I'll find it on a sale rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!