Sunday, April 29, 2012

Prettiness

So I am deep in the throes of finals. Yay. What that means is I have not been up to anything remotely interesting the last couple days. So, instead of an outfit or something of the sort, I thought I'd show you guys some of the coolest pictures I've ever taken. This first few will be ones that have not been retouched, then I'll show you some of the ones that picnik and iPiccy have made beautiful.

The non-retouched pictures:




When I showed Melisa the last one, she asked if I had taken it in Zambia. Nope! It was shot through my dorm room window!

These are some of the photos that have been "picniked" (I was so sad when Picnik closed! :'( but iPiccy seems to be an ok substitute.)





As I told a friend one night, "I love creating beauty". :) So which one is your favorite?

All photos taken by me. Please don't steal them. ;)
The camera used was a Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!