Friday, May 10, 2013

What I Love: 5/10/13

Today's Blog Every Day in May topic: Most Embarrassing moment.

Oh boy, I've got a good one for this.

So, a little over a year ago, AU had a concert featuring Tenth Avenue North. I volunteered to work as a ticket taker a one of the doors. The lady who was in charge told me to make sure I asked everyone for their tickets, because people would try to sneak in after the show had started. So the concert begins, and the opening band, Rend Collective Experiment, began to play. About halfway through their set a group of about five hipster-type dudes came through my door. Being my good little ticket-taker self, I stopped one of them and asked to see his ticket. He gave me a weird look and said, "We're playing after them." It was the bass player for Tenth Avenue North, and I had just asked him for a ticket to his own concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!