Monday, May 20, 2013

What I Love: 5/20/13

Today's Blog Every Day in May challenge: Get real, and share something you are struggling with right now.

um.

okay.

I guess what I'm struggling with is the transition back into my life at home. When I'm at school, I'm on my own, I'm my own person taking care of myself and growing, maturing, and reaching out. But when I'm at home, I am my parents' daughter. Don't get me wrong, this is a wonderful thing. I love my parents, and their guidance has gotten me through many tough things both at home and at school. But to go from the outgoing, in-charge adult to the nineteen-year-old who has to ask permission to borrow the car is a difficult change. It doesn't help that I feel like I'll be going back to school in a few days. It hasn't set in for me yet that I am home for the next three months. Yes, there will be awesome and wonderful things to experience during that time, but it's going to take me a week or two to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!