Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Love: 5/29/13

Today's topic is: 5 songs that bring back a memory/feeling. Yay! (Links go to Youtube.)

1. Prettiest Friend by Jason Mraz. This song was on a mix that Cory made me right before we started dating.    He sometimes called me his "prettiest friend", but I'd never heard the song, so when I listened to the mix I was amazed at how accurate it was to our situation.

2. 22 by Taylor Swift. Yes, I know this is a Taylor Swift song. Still, it brings back memories of hanging out with my roommates this past year. Annie turned 22 in November, and we always joked that this was "her song".

3. Bohemian Rahpsody by Queen. This song reminds me of the road trip Cory and I took, particularly when we busted out singing along (and singing all the different parts, of course). Good times.

4. My Evil Plan To Save The World by Five Iron Frenzy. This is a totally random song, but it reminds me of my totally random family and the crazy things we do together. Growing up, I listened to a lot if Five Iron Frenzy, because it was one of my brother's favorite bands.

5. Jesus Paid it All This old hymn/new praise song is one of my absolute favorites. It brings to mind memories of worship at The Well. I love this song. If I ever got a tattoo, I've often thought I'd like the line "All to Him I owe".

This is a totally random playlist...but hey, continuity wasn't the idea. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!