Thursday, May 16, 2013

What I Love: 5/16/12

Today's Blog Every Day in May topic: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you are working to over come it.

What come to mind when I think about this topic is the fact that in a matter of days, I will return home to New York for the summer. I am excited about this, and this is a good thing, but it will also mean leaving behind my boyfriend. This is going to be hard. There are many reasons for that, but a big one is that we have been together so much that to even be apart for two days leaves me missing him. Going several weeks without being with him is going to be a huge challenge.

I know, however, that we will overcome this. We will have to opportunity to be with people and build relationships that we would not have gotten to experience otherwise. We have worked out times to see each other. We have communicated ways to stay connected to each other, and what we need from each other. They say that absence makes the heart grow stronger, and in this case I know we will be reunited better people, and a better couple, than when we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!