Thursday, May 23, 2013

What I Love: 5/23/12

Today's topic: Things you've learned that school won't teach you.

This is slightly different for me, due to the fact that I was homeschooled so I have very little idea what a public school actually teaches. But here are some things I've learned along the way that I didn't learn in a "school setting"

People are nice. In general, people are friendly, willing to help you out, and often just as nervous as you are. A smile can go a long way.

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Now, I don't necessarily agree with this statement, but I love the sentiment behind it. Don't waste time worrying about your weight or looks or what others think. Be healthy, but that does not mean you have to be the calorie police. If you like a little chocolate with dinner, go for it.

God really is in control. He's got everything taken care of. It may not always feel this way, but it's true. Even in the crazy seasons when it does not feel like it, He's there.

I guess the overarching theme of these things is don't worry. About anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!