Sunday, May 12, 2013

What I Love: 5/12/13

Today's Blog Every Day in May topic: Something you miss.

My dear friend, Annie. Today she left to return home. She graduated yesterday (Super proud of her!), and now she is heading back to be reunited with her fiance and finish planning her wedding. I am sure I will see her again, but it will be a long time before I do. I know I will miss her greatly, because she has been such an influence on my life. She mentored me through a lot of things, and I credit my relationship with my boyfriend to her (I'd never have gotten to know him so well if she hadn't been friends with him first). I know we'll keep in touch, but for now we must walk our separate paths. God bless you Annie, and I love you!

I think this is a great song for good-byes (even though the music is kind of terrible), and yes, I hope it makes you tear up, if only because it makes ME tear up. Pray for me, and I'll pray for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!