Saturday, May 4, 2013

What I Love: 5/4/13

Today's Blog Every Day In May topic is write your favorite quote and why.

Dang it.

That is hard! There are a million different quotes that I could choose. Some people just have a way with words, and it means so much. My Pinterest quote board is one of my biggest boards. Some of my favorites on there are:

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body. - C.S. Lewis

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Come to Me, all you who are weary, and I will give you rest. Matt. 11:28

But I think one of my favorite quotes of all time is this one from the hymn "Jesus Paid It All". It is the first verse and the chorus:

I hear the savior say,
"thy strength indeed is small
child of weakness, watch and pray
find in Me thine all in all"
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe
sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow

Isn't that just so beautiful? It is so simple, and yet so TRUE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!