Sunday, May 19, 2013

What I Love: 5/19/12

Today's Blog Every Day in May topic is: Your five favorite blogs and what you love about them.

Okey dokey, in no particular order, here goes:

1. Ordinary Miracles and the Crazy 9. I love this blog because Nancy is so real and raw about her journey raising 7 kids, 3 of whom are adopted. Her reliance on God is an inspiration to me. I have learned so much from her, and it has made me seriously consider adoption and whether I'd be willing to make that commitment. She also has an incredible talent with photography.

2. Much Love, Illy. Illy is so sweet. Her style is cheery and fun, and the things she writes about are always interesting and encouraging. She's given me a lot of topic ideas for this blog. She is another blogger who's faith is so evident and encouraging.

3. EPBOT. Jen is hilarious. I love EPBOT because it is so unashamedly goofy, geeky, and fun. Jen posts about everything from going to cons to creating steampunk jewelry. And she does it with such a friendly air that it is fun to read.

4. Craftiness is Not Optional. This is a great blog for sewing inspiration. Jess is constantly posting tutorials for things she's made for her daughters, and each pattern is hand-drafted and perfectly executed. She also posts about awesome parties she's planned. I don't know how she does it, all of that AND caring for three toddlers.

5. Ruffles and Stuff. This blog makes me smile every time I visit it. For one thing, it's pink and orange. For another, Disney and her daughter Paige are super cute, and the things she posts about are always fun. I think my favorite, though is when Paige writes a post. Disney blogs about sewing and crafts, but she also shares about her life homeschooling Paige.

These blogs are all fun, and I enjoy them all. I've got a lot more I could share about but these five are definitely my favorite go-to's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!