Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I Love: 5/7/13

Today's Blog Every Day in May topic: The thing(s) you are most afraid of.

This is a pretty challenging one (okay, let's face it...they've all been pretty challenging!) because for me, there are very few things that I really truly cannot handle. There are plenty of things in the world that I don't like, but I wouldn't say I am scared of them. These things, however, I am terrified of:

- Moving heights. I am perfectly fine on mountains or buildings or other stable high places, but I freak out on the Ferris Wheel. I have no idea why.

-Not getting the chance to say goodbye. I understand that death is a part of life, and death does not scare me. Even losing those I love, though it would be awful, I am not afraid of that. I am, however, afraid of not getting the chance to tell them how much I love them.

- People never having the chance to hear the Gospel. Never getting the chance to say "yes!" to Jesus Christ. That shakes me to the core of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!